Certification is one of the ways by which aspirants can showcase their skill set in a competent manner. It also helps organizations to build a quality culture and improve credibility with the clients. Certification demonstrates a level of understanding in carrying out quality assurance principles and practices.
ISCB, the certification wing of QAI, covers five major domains and provides ten Professional Certifications. Since its inception in 1980, International Software Certifications Board (ISCB) has certified more than 40,000 IT professionals worldwide. The first Certification began development in 1985 and the first formal examination process was launched in 1990. The certifications supported by the International Software Certification Board (ISCB) are as follows:
- Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- Certified Manager of Software Quality (CMSQ)
- Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
- Certified Manager of Software Testing (CMST)
- Certified Software Project Manager (CSPM)
- Certified Associate Business Analyst (CABA)
- Certified Software Business Analyst (CSBA)
- Certified Software Process Engineer (CSPE)
- Certified Quantitative Software Process Engineer (CQSPE)
The examinations for these software certifications are delivered through Prometric Testing centers and sponsored QAI test sites, the exams are available in over 135 countries at more than 3000 test locations.
Visit www.softwarecertifications.org for more information