2 Months | Online + ILT | Inc.40+ Hours of ILT | Access to virtual lab
Analytics is the systematic discovery of meaningful patterns in data to support decision-making. Data rules the business world today. Companies using data are the ones with the competitive edge. Business Decision making requires insights faster than ever. With complexity in data becoming more and more the need for data driven insights in palatable form is more and more important.
It’s a globally recognized certificate offered by 200-year-old billion dollar company WILEY. This certification is a proof of Job-readiness and Professional Competence. This certification is more than just a bullet point in your resume. This program will equip the learner with skills for mining, manipulating, and analyzing large dataset derive business insights. The course will also provide necessary foundations to business and industry contexts to enable the learner to contribute meaningfully in data analytics projects.
- Gain skills in working on complete Data Analytics life cycle
- Develop deep insight into the role and use of Big Data in various industries through use cases and case studies
- Build expertise in basic and advanced analytics, real-time analytics and visualization techniques to analyze data, create statistical models and provide business insights
- Acquire hands-on experience of working with Big Data on R, RHadoop and Tableau Public with real datasets (Includes Project Work)
WILEY International Certification – WCAP (Wiley Certified Analytics Professional)
Who can attend
- Software developers and Software professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data science enthusiasts
- Analytics professionals with in-depth experience developing data engineering solutions and a high-level mastery
- Who wish to make a career as Full-Stack Analytics Professional
The course requires basic understanding of Statistics and some background in coding. The most important thing required to take the course is the aptitude to play with numbers and Data.
- Strong foundation in Statistics or Math
- Basic knowledge of databases, tables and fields
- Fundamentals of spreadsheets and computations
- Basic knowhow of programming in Core Java
- Introduction to Big Data: It will help you learn and familiarize with the terminology and the core concepts behind big data problems, applications, and systems.
- Recapping Business Statistics: It will help you recap your statistics concepts which will be used in the later stages of this course.
- Introduction to Analytics and R: This introduction to R programming course will help you master the basics of R, making you ready to perform basic analytical functions data to generate insights.
- Data Analysis using R: It will help you in using R to generate insights from data.
- Implementing Analytics for Large Datasets: Concepts like data cleaning and preprocessing, social media analytics and text mining, big data visualizations as well as working with Tableau will be covered in this module.
- Machine Learning Foundation: Discuss the techniques and business application of Machine Learning and explore artificial neural networks, their structure, and learning rules.
- Machine Learning Advanced: Discuss advanced techniques and business application of Classification Trees and Bayesian Theorem, Decision Trees, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks and SVM.