Software Test Metrics
What can’t be measured can’t be managed!
It is essential for test professionals to know how their testing project is progressing and what the quality of the product they are testing is. Metrics & Measurements is a key aspect in both project and test management.
This workshop is based on imparting participants with the principles, concepts and importance of Software Test Metrics.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understand the principles of good metrics
- Understand the steps involved in identification of applicable metrics
- Identify the metrics applicable for the project from a test team perspective
- Develop metrics for Testing in the organization
- Use the metrics and analysis techniques for test activities
- Develop improved organization specific metrics program
The target audience for the program are professionals with minimum of two years of experience with regards to various phases of Software Development Life Cycles and Software Testing, and should be involved with any / all / either of the functions given below:
- Project Management;
- Quality Process Engineering; and
- Software Quality Assurance;
- Ice Breaker
- Concept of Measurement
- Setting up of Measurement Program
- Requirements Testability Metrics
- Case study
- Software Testing Metrics