Software Internal Auditor Training
This course has been designed to train Software professionals in the Principles and Practices of Auditing the organization’s Quality System also called process audits.
The course shall prepare potential Internal Quality Auditors to conduct, report and audit for compliance to – Predefined QMS and a standard or a model like CMM®, ISO 9001-2000, which is being followed in the organizations.
The course will help you to devise, plan and maintain an effective internal audit program in a software organization. It shall encourage the acquisition of sound and constructive audit skills, and initiate process improvements through correction of non-conformities and preventative actions.
The course comprises of syndicate exercises, presentations role-plays and feedback sessions. The course uses realistic group based exercises with practical examples consciously designed to develop audit skills. In this way, delegates are encouraged to practice the techniques taught during the course to gain a measure of confidence in its applications.
The course has been designed for those wishing to :
- Become Internal Quality Auditors (for auditing of software process compliance)
- Acquire sufficient appreciation of internal auditing of processes in a software company
- Enhance Quality through and effective internal audit process
- Extend and develop their previous knowledge of quality, systems and auditing skills
The program for the workshop covers the following topics:
- Quality Concepts
- Quick recap of CMMI® & ISO standard
- The Audit System
- Audit Planning
- Audit Investigation
- Recording Findings
- Audit Reporting
- Corrective Action and Follow-Up
- Exercises (Checklist Creation and Audit Reporting)
- Role Play on Mock Audit