Project Management Plus
This intensive workshop on PM Plus teaches you “what you need to know” to either lead or be members of a project team.
Well known around the world for its pragmatic, interactive approach, this intensive seminar experience is a favorite of project managers and team members alike, as well as for those just starting their journey.
It is possible to become PMP certified and still not have the real-world experience needed to navigate today’s projects. However, many of the principles, teachings, and experiences required to become a PMP are intrinsic to this seminar.
Based on the famous book and taught by the author, Steve Bender, this powerful hands-on seminar teaches you how to effectively run projects and to staff them as a team member.
90% of a PM’s job is communication- Project Management Institute (PMI)®, which is almost 90% of this seminar.
Since this seminar is based on the real world of projects, real reasons for project success and failure are discussed, with practical solutions. You are taught specific powerful Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to rapidly change your own methods and behaviors in the way you choose.
Research over a 10-year period found that technical factors were listed rarely out of hundreds of reasons. All other times, the people and behavioral factors were the principal cause of failure.
This intensive training on ‘Managing Projects Well’ is based on the expert’s research and the research conducted by both The Project Management Institute (PMI) and The Quality Assurance Institute (QAI), two leading, professional associations of project managers and software quality masters.
This is an advanced course recommended for
- Project Managers and Team Members
- QA Managers & Team Members
- Process Group Members
- Professionals willing to try unique and usual methods to change things now with lasting results (This course teaches advanced NLP techniques.
- Professionals who want to make the difference using the 5 essential “key ingredients” of project success
- Definition of Projects
- Creativity Techniques and Requirements Gathering
- Team Building
- Roles of Team Members and Project Managers
- Conflict Management and Dealing with Criticism
- Stress Management
- Project Quality
- Technical and Behavioral Project Pressures
- Technical Project Management Review
- Work Planning
- Effective Staffing, Working and Motivation
- Communication Quality
- Presentation and Team Effectiveness
- Change Management