Leading SAFe 5.0 w/ SAFe Agilist Certification Training
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher.
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe.
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose.
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution.
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management.
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train.
“Every LVC training will have a live Q&A (doubt clearing session) at the end of the training on a subsequent date. The date will be typically two weeks upon completion and every participant will receive further guidance and coaching as desired.”
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management.
- Experience in Scrum.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader.
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility.
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps.
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems.
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management.
- Leading the transformation.
Yes, ScaledAgile has mandated that everyone has to go through a 2-day classroom training (16 hours) in order to be eligible to take the examination & get certified.
2) Is Leading SAFe & SAFe Agilist the same thing?
Yes. Leading SAFe is the name of the training; post passing the examination – you get certified as a SAFe Agilist.
3) What is the examination like?
- Format: Multiple Choice.
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course.
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of Questions: 45.
- Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
4) How long is my certificate valid?
Your certificate is valid for 1 year. Post that, a renewal fees of $100 is to be paid to maintain the certification.
Please enter your details to proceed to the test
Our Most Popular Courses: