ITIL® Service Transition (Live Virtual Mode)
The ITIL® Live Virtual Expert Program provides users a live learning experience to acquire the ITIL® expert status. This unique methodology and approach to ITSM is in compliance with standards and processes described in the ITIL®, where ITSM processes are seamlessly integrated with people and tools so that IT infrastructure delivers optimal performance.
Furthermore, we offer you the liberty to choose individual modules or the entire lifecycle track or the integrated expert package as per requirements.
Overview of each lifecycle module:
- Service Strategy: Service Strategy Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream. More
- Service Design: The Service Design best practices enable IT departments to design services and govern practices, policies and procedures. More
- Service Operation: The Service Operation best practices aim at providing the effective and efficient delivery and support of key services to ensure fair value for the customer and service provider. More
- Service Transition: Successful implementation of the Service Transition best practices enables IT departments to develop capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into operations. More
- Continual Service Improvement: The Continual Service Improvement best practices link improvement efforts and outcomes with Service Strategy, Design, Transition and Operations. More
MALC (Managing Across the Lifecycle) Overview:
This certification focuses on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices. More
Target group includes but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.
|Service Strategy||Service Design||Service Operation||Service Transition||Continual Service Improvement|