ITIL® and CMMI®-SVC Unified
ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL®provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. The Capability Maturity Model Integrated – Services (CMMI®-SVC) Ver. 1.2 is an integrated model to propel process improvements in the service industry, the model addresses the activities required to establish, deliver, and manage services.
This training addresses basic concepts of both and enables you to enhance the quality of service management within an organization.
CMMI®-SVC + ITIL® would preserve investments of companies that currently use ITIL® and CMMI® Services
QAI’s CMMI®-ITIL® training makes it possible to seamlessly use CMMI® Services and ITIL® best practices together.
- C-Level, including CIOs/CTOs/CSOs
- IT Directors, VPs
- IT Service and Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Process Owners
- Senior Support Analysts
- Quality Managers
- Service Level Manager
- Project/Program Directors and Managers
- IT Auditors, IT Consultants
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- IT Business Heads and Operation Heads
- IT Application, Project and Business Managers
- System and Network Administrators
- Support and Relationship Staff
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best practices according to ITIL and CMMi
- Anyone who is interested in building and managing a business focused IT organization
The course is aimed at raising individual’s understanding and competence in Service Management as described in the 5 stages of Service Lifecycle along with the overview to CMMI®-SVC Ver. 1.2, workshop introduces participants to the model and its fundamental concepts.
The syllabus has been designed with ease of reference, extensibility and ease of maintenance in mind. The course is composed of exercises, discussion and presentations with ample opportunity for participation.
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key concepts- CMMI®-SVC & ITIL®
- Key Principles and Models – All 5 stages of life cycle namely Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvements
- CMMI® Services Framework
- Overview Maturity Level 2, 3, 4, 5 Process areas
- How ITIL® and CMMI®-SVC compliment each other
- Mapping of ITIL® and CMMI®-SVC
- This is not the order of training schedule but a snapshot to capture the above content in a unique way by discussing one topic and showing the relevance of same in ITIL® and CMMI®-SVC.
This unit is aiming to help the candidate to pass the ITIL® Foundation exam.
Format of the Examination
This syllabus has an accompanying examination with must be passed for the candidate to achieve the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
|Type:||Multiple choices, 40 questions|
|Pass Score:||65%, 26 out of 40|