Introduction to VB Scripting
The workshop covers the basic skill sets required by Developer or Tester in building scripts using VB Scripting Language
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Define the tasks (skill categories) associated with software testing duties in order to evaluate skill mastery.
- Demonstrate an individual’s willingness to improve professionally.
- Acknowledge attainment of an acceptable standard of professional competency.
- Aid organizations in selecting and promoting qualified individuals.
- Motivate personnel having software testing responsibilities to maintain their professional competency.
- Assist individuals in improving and enhancing their organization’s software testing programs (i.e., provide a mechanism to lead a professional).
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
- Test / Development Leads
- Anyone inquisitive to learn about VB Scripting
- About VB Scripting
- Programming with VB Script
- Hello world program
- Basic data types
- User inputs
- Printing outputs
- Library functions
- Functions and Procedure
- File management
- Object Model Reference