Introduction to Software Engineering
Software is an integral part of most of the systems. It is business-strategic because it enables organizations to provide products and services that differentiate them from their competitors. Many software professionals struggle to build high-quality software and deliver it on time and within budget.
To execute software projects successfully and build high-quality products, software professionals need to understand the unique characteristics of software and the approach used for building and maintaining software.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Identify the components of software.
- Describe the unique characteristics of software and differentiate them from those of hardware.
- Describe software engineering and its three layers—processes, methods, and tools
- Software Developers
- Software Testers
- System Analysts
- Software and its Components
- Unique Characteristics of Software
- Software Engineering Layer