Internet of Things Workshop
By 2020, there will be 50 billion devices connected to the Internet.How will you and your organization capitalize on this tremendous opportunity? The IoT is the concept of everyday objects gathering data and taking action on that data.Simply put, the IoT is the future of technology that can make our lives more efficient.
IoT (Internet of Things) is an advanced automation and analytics system which exploits networking, sensing, big data, and artificial intelligence technology to deliver complete systems for a product or service. These systems allow greater transparency, control, and performance when applied to any industry or system.
IoT systems have applications across industries through their unique flexibility and ability to be suitable in any environment. They enhance data collection, automation, operations, and much more through smart devices and powerful enabling technology.
Why Learn IoT?
IoT assists the human to think beyond its imagination.It enhances the traditional limit of connecting to devices like systems, laptop and smart phones to a various range of devices and everything we use to interact with external environments through an internet.
Reasons to do the IoT Professional Certification
Due to Internet of Things, jobs in the IT industry are projected to grow by 50 percent before 2020. – CISCO India will have 3 million mobile app developers by 2017 and most them will focus on IoT apps and innovations.
- Convergence Catalyst One in five developers is targeting IoT for upcoming projects. – Evans Data IoT will boost the economy while improving our citizens lives. – Mario Campolargo
What will be the impact of IoT on our careers?
IoT is the next big revolution in tech space and it has already started having a huge impact on both businesses and consumers. Every fifth developer today is working on IoT related projects.
Why does it matter?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is set to sweep the globe, and become a $300 billion industry by 2020. IoT is increasingly being hailed in the tech and other industries as the inevitable future of the internet and computing.
One Month Program
- It’s a one month every weekend hands-on workshop and will cover the topics mentioned below
- Duration of the course is 2 hours per day.
- A minimum of 20 participants and maximum of 25 can take part in this training.
- Training materials/ handouts will be provided to all the participants.
- Saturday – 9 Am to 11 Am
- Sunday – 9 Am to 11 Am
What You will Learn:
- What is IoT and IIoT?
- mportance of IoT
- What is there for developers?
- IoT Architecture
- Sensors and Actuators
- Connectivity and Communications protocols
- Data Collection and Analysis in IoT
- Different IoT Boards
- Deep dive on Arduino Board
- Learning Arduino Programming
- Writing program and deploying in Arduino Board
- Building smart Led using Arduino board
- Using various sensors with Arduino board
- Building small app for home automation