Hadoop-Big Data Analytics
Big data analytics is a big buzzword in 21st century. It’s all about volume, velocity and variety. Every day we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data; 90% of the data in the world today has been created in last two years. Facebook, Twitter, IBM, Google, EMC, Oracle, etc. are big players on big data analytics.
Big data analytics helps in many ways, including examining large amount of data to find an appropriate information, identifying hidden patterns and unknown correlations, useful for competitive advantage, making better business decisions – strategic and operational, for effective marketing, customer satisfaction and increased revenue. It’s a multi-billion dollar business opportunity available.
The workshop aims to equip you with essential skills to use Hadoop for Big Data analysis. With ample coverage of concepts through case studies, the aim is to demonstrate the usage of the techniques in various business scenarios.
- Prior knowledge Linux VM or CentOS stack
- Development or basic scripting experience
Who Should Attend
- Big Data Professionals
- Entry Level Hadoop Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
Some of the key concepts to be covered are:
- Introduction and Context of Hadoop and Big Data Systems
- Data parallel programming
- Requirements of the distributed data parallel systems
- Use Cases of Using Hadoop for Big Data Analytics
- Workflow Engine