Effective Test Case Writing
The success of testing in any project is dependent on how well the Test Cases are designed, written and maintained for the project. This course outlines the various ways in which Test Cases can be effectively written and traced to its corresponding requirements.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understand the various Test Documents used and the phases in the lifecycle where they are created.
- Understand the concept of Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Generate Test Cases from Requirement Specifications
- Understand and generate a Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Understand the best practices in Test Case writing
The course is appropriate for both Novice and Experienced Testers under the following category:
- Test Engineers;
- Quality Assurance Specialists;
- Software Knowledgeable Individuals;
- Introduction to Testing Fundamentals and Test ware
- Fundamentals of Test Case Writing
- Generating Test Cases