Design Thinking can be described as a discipline that uses the designers sensibility and methods to match peoples needs with what is technologically feasible and what a viable business strategy can convert into customer value and market opportunity.
It is an approach focused on the human being that is able to uncover, through multi disciplinary , collaborative perspectives that render thoughts and processes tangible, paths that lead to innovative business solutions.
About this course:
A search for a robust and analytical tool ends at Innovation using TRIZ. It provides a potent blend of creativity and analytical approaches to get closer to ideality in solution thinking. A very good starting point is provided while creating the current Services Blueprint and definition of the HMW – How Might We statements.
TRIZ innovation focuses on understanding and formulating the contradictions at the core of the current service blueprint. Having understood this as a chain of contradictions we can use the time tested inventive principles to create and discover innovative, implementable solutions.
How will the program benefit the participants and the sponsoring organization?
- Leverage Design Thinking approach to generate stronger solutions
- Help participants to conduct Ideality thinking and problem solving
- Learn techniques on identifying and formulating conflict
- Using basic TRIZ innovation tools to identify solutions and evaluate them
- Design Thinking and Ideation Phase
- How TRIZ helps in innovation and problem solving
- Multi Screen Diagram
- Ideality and Resource
- Understanding current situation using ISQ
- Discovering Contradictions
- RCA+ – Root Conflict Analysis
- RCA+ Continued
- 40 inventive principles for business
- Contradiction Matrix for business
- Evalutation and selection of ideas using MCDM
- Introduction to case study and expected outcome
There is no eligibility criteria set for the course. But it is essential to come with an open mind and be OK with ambiguity.
David P. Issac comes with over 24 years of extensive experience designing processes and business process improvement to enhance customer and stakeholder experiences. David is a certified Design Thinker from MIT Sloan. He has consulted and trained more than 100+ organisations in India and abroad which include companies like Aon Hewitt, Airtel, Prudential, First data etc. using the design thinkers creative mind-set to design innovative solutions, transforming process and user experience.
David is currently consulting organisations for business transformation using a blend of Design thinking, Innovation TRIZ – Theory of the Resolution of Invention-Related Tasks and DFSS- Design for Six Sigma. He is a certified practitioner of TRIZ Innovation by The International TRIZ Association at Level3.
Other Popular Training’s in Design Thinking by QAI: