In recent years, cyberattacks have become more sophisticated and dangerous for companies and corporations due to the theft of sensitive data, shutdowns of critical infrastructures, the encryption of essential documents, and more.
The prevailing thought in the cyber world is that the human factor is the weakest link of the cybersecurity chain, so to reduce risks, organizations must offer proper training to raise employee awareness and minimize the risks of security incidents.
During this training course, we will review the cyber challenges experienced by the technical layer of an organization and learn about both internal and external attacks. To understand the process of an attack and minimize threats in the office and home, managers will learn how to define security polices and regulations focusing on the Indian market.
Upon completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of current widespread cyber attacks.
- Identify social engineering attacks.
- Understand security risks involving personal equipment.
- Understand the risk of unpatched services.
- Efficiently create security policies.
- Improve existing security policies.
Who Can attend this course:
- The course is meant for high-level executive managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic+ knowledge of English.
Module 01 : Overview
- DNS Spoof.
- DDOS. 4
- Brute-Force. 4
- Others. 4
Module 02: Social Engineering Methods and Security Awareness
- Email security.
- Suspicious emails or addresses.
- Suspicious file extensions.
- Suspicious links.
- Awareness of phishing emails.
- Strength and length.
- Never save passwords as cleartext.
- Use password complexity.
- Password change rate.
- Never keep a physical copy of the passphrases.
- Usage of unique passwords.
- Never use old passwords or the same password for different applications.
- Password security solutions.
- Two-factor importance & methodology.
Personal Equipment – BYOD:
- Restriction of personal drive usage.
- Restriction of personal laptops.
- Restriction of copies or backups of.
- Company information or software.
Module 03: Defining Security Policies
- Security Strategy Planning.
- Security Policy Scoping.
- How to create a backup plan.
- How to create a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Creating an organizational security policy.
- Compliances & regulations.
- How to follow ISO standard
Module 04: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- The importance of gathering information.
- Data types that can expose organizations.
- Open-source intelligence terminology & definitions.
- Types of OSINT sources:
- Google dorks for OSINT.
- Maltego (automation).
Module 05: Risk Assessment & management
- Threat modeling.
- Case studies of policy.
- Protection control types.
- Computer laws and crimes.
- Audit and assessment.
- Risk management.
- Risk evaluation.
- Risk response.
- Cyber in India – CRT Team Management.
About HackerU Pro:
HackerU Pro is a subsidiary of HackerU – Israel’s flagship Cyber Security Training Institute, specializing in Cyber and Information Security as well as IT and Network Administration with over 26 years of experience. After dedicating over a decade to cultivating cyber and digital ecosystems, the world-renowned, powerhouse leader in the Israeli Tech-Education Ecosystem, HackerU, has conducted operations in over 12 countries, providing tailor-made training solutions to industry-leading enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies.