CSTE Preparatory Training & Mock Examination
The Certified Software Tester (CSTE) program was developed by leading software testing professionals as a means of recognizing software testers who demonstrate a predefined level of testing competency and to provide value to the profession, the individual, the employer, and coworkers. The CSTE program is directed by an independent Certification Board and administered by the Quality Assurance Institute (QAI).
The Certified Software Tester Preparatory Course has been designed specifically to prepare the software quality testing professional for the CSTE examination. The course provides a thorough background of the software testing function and processes, which the Certified Software Tester must understand. The successful completion of this course will prepare you for the CSTE examination.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Verification & Validation Life Cycle Quality Framework
- Test Techniques
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Test Metrics
- Improving the Test Process
- Applying Tools to the Test Process
This course is for test professionals who will be appearing for the CSTE examination.
- Skill Category 1 – Software Testing Principles and Concepts
- Skill Category 2 – Building the Test Environment
- Skill Category 3 – Managing the Test Project
- Skill Category 4 – Test Planning
- Skill Category 5 – Executing the Test Plan
- Skill Category 6 – Test Reporting Process
- Skill Category 7 – User Acceptance testing
- Skill Category 8 – Testing Software Developed by Contractors
- Skill Category 9 – Testing Internal Control
- Skill Category 10 – Testing New Technologies
- Mock Tests