This 1-Day training course will transition your knowledge from CMMI V1.3 to CMMI V2.0 to build competitive advantage and meet the challenges of the changing global business landscape.
This training will guide the participant through key components of the CMMI V2.0 model structure and key differences between CMMI V1.3 and CMMI V2.0.
This training is also suitable for Appraisal Team Members who participated in a CMMI V1.3 Appraisal and need to fulfil V2.0 training requirements for serving on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal.
In this course, students will have hands-on access to the current online version of the CMMI V2.0 Model. They shall actively participate in class discussions and exercises to learn how to navigate the model, understand its value and use it to improve business performance.
Besides a detailed overview of the CMMI V2.0 Model and an overview of the new Appraisal Method is covered in the training
Objective of the course bundle
During the courses participants will learn to:
- Connect the CMMI model with business value
- Describe the components of CMMI
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices, their intent and value
- Overview on changes in CMMI V2.0 model from CMMI V1.3 model content
- Use Agile with Scrum context
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI Appraisal
Upon successful completion* of the course, participants will get:
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Credit to take the Certified CMMI Associate Exam
- Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam
- CMMI Development V1.3 trained participants will be considered CMMI Development V2.0 trained. This is equivalent to successful completion of Foundations of Capability and Building Development Excellence training
- CMMI Services V1.3 trained participants will be considered CMMI Services 2.0 trained. This is equivalent to successful completion of Foundations of Capability and Building Services Excellence training
- Meet pre-requisite for attending a Building Excellence Course on views where participant did not have a previous CMMI V1.3 training or on any view of interest
- Meet pre-requisite for the High Maturity Concepts Course for Building Organizational Capability
- Meet an education and certification criteria for serving on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal team upon CMMI Associate Certification
- Meet pre-requisite for an Advancing course on CMMI V2.0
- Successful completion requires participation in all course activities without missing any classroom time
- During registration, participants can select between English and Chinese as preferred language for CMMI Associate Exam
- The course requires participants to view online content – participants need to bring along their own laptop/ tablet with internet access
- Fees are not refundable once a participant is provided access to the Model viewer
- Early registration is recommended to enable timely access to the Model Viewer
© CMMI, the CMMI Institute name and the CMMI logo are registered marks of CMMI Institute.
This training is for anybody who has an Introduction to CMMI V1.3 training (or equivalent) and wanting to upgrade to CMMI V2.0. The participant should have successfully completed of ANY ONE of the following options:
- Introduction to CMMI V1.3 (for Development or Services)
- Introduction to CMMI V1.2 (for Development or Services) and either CMMI V1.3 Upgrade Training or Fundamentals of CMMI
- Introduction to CMMI V1.1 and CMMI V1.2 Upgrade Training and either CMMI V1.3 Upgrade Training or Fundamentals of CMMI