CMMI® V2.0 Development Bundle: Foundations of Capability & Building Development Excellence
This is a 3-Day bundle of two of the introductory CMMI V2.0 courses addressing Building Organizational Capability. The CMMI Institute courses in this bundle are the 2-Day Foundations of Capability followed by the 1-Day Building Development Excellence.
This bundle introduces the participant to a detailed overview of new concepts in the CMMI V2.0 Product Suite as well as the CMMI Development 2.0 view.
In this course, students will have hands-on access to the current online version of the CMMI V2.0 Model. They shall actively participate in class discussions and exercises to learn how to navigate the model, understand its value and use it to improve business performance.
Objective of the course bundle
During the courses participants will learn to:
- Connect the CMMI model with business value
- Describe the components of CMMI
- Use CMMI as a tool for improving performance.
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI Appraisal
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use Agile with Scrum context
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance
Upon successful completion* of the course, participants will get:
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Credit to take the Certified CMMI Associate Exam
- Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam
- Meet pre-requisite for the High Maturity Concepts Course for Building Organizational Capability
- Meet an education and certification criteria for serving on a CMMI Development V2.0 appraisal team upon CMMI Associate Certification
- Meet pre-requisite for an Advancing course on CMMI V2.0
- Successful completion requires participation in all course activities without missing any classroom time
- Participants not meeting course completion requirement for the Foundations of Capability may not be eligible to attend Building Development Excellence course
- During registration, participants can select between English and Chinese as preferred language for CMMI Associate Exam
- The course requires participants to view online content – participants need to bring along their own laptop/ tablet with internet access
- Fees are not refundable once a participant is provided access to the Model viewer
- Early registration is recommended to enable timely access to the Model Viewer
This bundle is for any of the following:
- Anybody interested in improving business performance
- Anybody interested in understanding CMMI Development V2.0
- Anybody interested in meeting CMMI V2.0 training & certification criteria for an Appraisal Team Member (ATM) in a CMMI Development V2.0 appraisal
CMMI® , the CMMI logo, Data Management Maturity (DMM), and SCAMPI are registered marks of CMMI Institute.