Certified BPO Team Lead
QAI and NASSCOM’s Executive Development Programme present once again the certification Program for developing frontline management in the ITeS BPO industry.
This certification Program enable participants to acquire skills to manage the floor on a day to day basis – to understand the relationships between planning, people, processes and performance, and to increase readiness to apply learning “on the job” immediately.
These three-day certification programs include training (to facilitate learning and skill development at the front-line management level) and continuous assessment (to evaluate against established benchmarks and standards for individual skills) based on a proven body of knowledge required for successful execution of front-line management roles.
- Team leaders seeking skill upgradation for higher performance.
- Executives/Associates aspiring/selected for becoming certified BPO Team leaders / Quality Analysts
- People aspiring to move into the industry / laterals aspiring to be Quality Analysts or Team Leaders
The Certified BPO Team Lead training programs would address the following skill areas.
CBTLSM-1 Certified BPO Team Leader – Level 1
- Metrics Overview, Variation in service level
- Productivity and utilization
- Data Analysis , Inspection and rework
- SMART Goals
- Monitor Progress & review results
- Floor Walking “Walk the Talk” Professionalism
- Real Time Floor Management
- Monitoring – What, Why and When and attributes
- Sampling and frequency
- Situational leadership
- Tools for Improvement
- People management Theories
- 7 test of discipline
- Leading and developing people
Feedback from the Industry
Key Results / Improvement Areas As Reported by the Supervisors of CBTLs and CBQAs:
1) Managing absenteeism in their team
2) Meeting SLAs consistently
3) Improving presentation and reporting skills
4) Learning best practices from other types of processes
5) Understanding the influence of TL/QA on attrition