Certified BPO Quality Analyst
QAI and NASSCOM’s Executive Development Programme present once again the certification Program for developing frontline management in the ITeS BPO industry.
This certification Program enable participants to acquire skills to manage the floor on a day to day basis – to understand the relationships between planning, people, processes and performance, and to increase readiness to apply learning “on the job” immediately.
These three-day certification programs include training (to facilitate learning and skill development at the front-line management level) and continuous assessment (to evaluate against established benchmarks and standards for individual skills) based on a proven body of knowledge required for successful execution of front-line management roles.
- Quality Analysts seeking skill upgradation for higher performance.
- Executives/Associates aspiring/selected for becoming Team leaders / Quality Analysts
- People aspiring to move into the industry / laterals aspiring to be Quality Analysts or Team Leaders
The certification programs would address the following skill areas.
CBQASM Certified BPO Quality Analyst
- Quality Overview and Role of a Quality Analyst
- Quality Monitoring
- Quantitative Methods
- Improvement Tools
- Quality Systems
Feedback from the Industry
Key Results / Improvement Areas As Reported by the Supervisors of CBTLs and CBQAs:
1) Introduction to Quality.
2) Understanding Data and Graphical Representation.
3) Understanding Metrics
1) Data Analysis and Problem Solving Approach.
1) Transaction Monitoring.
2) Introduction to Six Sigma.
3) Quality Frameworks and Quality System Audit.