CAST Preparatory Training & Mock Examination
As the IT industry becomes more competitive, the ability for management to distinguish professional and skilled individuals in the field becomes mandatory. CAST Certification demonstrates a foundation level understanding of quality testing principles and practices.
Acquiring the designation of Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) indicates a professional level of competence in the principles and practices of software testing in the IT profession. CASTs become members of an acclaimed professional group, receiving recognition of their competence by business and professional associates, and are afforded potentially more rapid career advancement.
The Certified Associate In Software Testing Preparatory Course has been designed specifically to prepare the software quality testing professional for the CAST examination.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understanding of the basic concepts of Software testing and the various types of testing and the necessity of Test architecting
- Understand the behavioral aspects of a tester (Think like a tester)
- Understand the Role of Test Architect and steps involved in the management of software life cycle
- Understand the Principles of Test architecting
- Understand and apply the rudimentary rules of test architecting and managing test activities
- Understand the principles of Test Automation frameworks and Performance Engineering
This course is for novice and fresh test engineers who will be appearing for the CAST examination.
- Skill Category 1 – Software Testing Principles and Concepts
- Skill Category 2 – Building the Test Environment
- Skill Category 3 – Managing the Test Project
- Skill Category 4 – Test Planning
- Skill Category 5 – Executing the Test Plan
- Skill Category 6 – Test Reporting Process
- Skill Category 7 – User Acceptance testing
- Skill Category 8 – Testing Software Developed by Contractors
- Skill Category 9 – Testing Internal Control
- Skill Category 10 – Testing New Technologies
- Mock Tests