This is a 1-Day training with focus on Building Organizational Capability in engineering or developing products and services using the CMMI Development V2.0.
This training introduces the participant to a detailed overview and application of concepts in the CMMI Development V2.0 view.
In this course, students will have hands-on access to the current online version of the CMMI V2.0 Model. They shall actively participate in class discussions and exercises to understand intent and value of the CMMI Development V2,0 Practice Areas and use their practices to improve business performance in engineering and development.
Objective of the course bundle
During the courses participants will learn to:
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development
- Use Agile with Scrum context
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance
Upon successful completion* of the course, participants will get:
- Certificate of Completion
- Meet pre-requisite for the High Maturity Concepts Course for Building Organizational Capability
- Meet an education and certification criteria for serving on a CMMI Development V2.0 appraisal team upon CMMI Associate Certification
- Meet pre-requisite for an Advancing course on CMMI V2.0
- Successful completion requires participation in all course activities without missing any classroom time
- The course requires participants to view online content – participants need to bring along their own laptop/ tablet with internet access
- Fees are not refundable once a participant is provided access to the Model viewer
- Early registration is recommended to enable timely access to the Model Viewer
© CMMI, the CMMI Institute name and the CMMI logo are registered marks of CMMI Institute.
Anybody who has successfully completed ANY ONE of the following is eligible to attend this training:
- Foundations of Capability (BC-FOUN)
- CMMI V2.0 Model Upgrade Training (BC-PMUT)
Those who have completed CMMI Services V2.0 training (Building Services Excellence) can attend this training to understand more on the Development Context in CMMI V2.0.
Write to us for discounts for multiple/group trainings.
Other CMMI V2.0 Trainings by QAI:
- CMMI V2.0 Model Upgrade Training (BC-PMUT) Feb 18, 2019
- Foundations of Capability (BC-FOUN) Feb 19 & 20, 2019
- Building Development Excellence (BC-DEVE) Feb 21, 2019
- Building Services Excellence (BC-SVCE) Feb 22, 2019