Bridge Course – Changes from PMBOK® 5th Edition to PMBOK® 6th Edition
If you have been studying PMBOK 5th edition we encourage you to write the PMP exam latest by 25th March 2018. However, for some reason if you believe time is running out and you will have to take the exam anytime after the cut-off date, then this course is the solution!
This workshop will introduce you to changes in PMBOK® Guide 6th edition followed by detailed coverage of the changes. It should help candidates currently preparing for PMP® exam to know what has changed, learn the changes in detail and get to know how to prepare and what additional to study.
This workshop is not intended to cover PMBOK® 6th edition in totality and doesn’t qualify as a 35 hour contact program for the certification
The Workshop will help the participants:
- Understand the changes in PMBOK® Guide 6th edition
- Learn the Delta
- Help candidates currently preparing for PMP® exam to know and learn the changes
- Provide an opportunity to clarify any doubts during the Q&A session.
Participants who have completed PMP training as per PMBOK® 5.0
The course would cover the following main areas:
- Overview of changes in PMBOK® Guide 6th edition
- Why and How the change was effected?
- What has changed?
- Changes in PMP® exam
- How to prepare if writing exam post 25th March 2018?