Design Thinking Training allows professionals to use “Design Thinking Methodologies and Tools” to solve complex business problems and find desirable solutions for clients.
What is Design Thinking:
Design Thinking is a process to help us prototype, create and innovate. Design Thinking helps shift mindsets: From a consumers mindset to a producers mindset. From an accepting mindset to a questioning mindset. From a passive mindset to an active and empowered mindset.
It is a method of problem-solving strategy wherein the data collected is expressed visually in order to create new strategies, ways and methods to solve problems, create opportunities or strengthen weaknesses.
Design Thinking Workshop Benefits:
- Learn about the concepts behind this powerful new paradigm, how to apply it and when to apply it.
- Learn to dirty your hands by using some of the key tools that are part of Design Thinking.
- Feel the impact of Design Thinking in various domains through the case studies.
- Uncover opportunities and hidden potential in your organization
- Learn the framework that helps build digital ecosystems
- Align various stakeholders and leaders towards a single purpose
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time
- Create a culture of design and empathy in your organization
Our Popular Trainings in Design Thinking: