[product_catgory_carousel cats=”840″ limit=”8″ slide_to_show=”4″ slide_to_scroll=”4″ autoplay=”true” autoplay_speed=”3000″ arrows=”true” dots=”false”]
1. Decoding Customers: Through the Lens of Ethnography & Design Research By: Anubha kakroo
2. Design Thinking to Discover the Purpose of the Problem By: Nimesh Pilla
3. How do you build a culture of Innovation? By: Dr. Ripi Singh
4. Essential Patterns Of Mature Leaders (Part 1 Of 2) By: Bob Galen & Shaun Bradshaw
5. Quality Engineering in Devops World – a strategic enabler By: Pradeep Govindasamy
6. Business Value Of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, & Devops By: Dr. David Rico
7. Rebalancing the Test Pyramid: API Testing and Service Virtualization for Continuous Testing By: Robert Wagner
8. DevOps Fundamentals By: Dev P. Yadav
QAI selected as a Global Training Partner for a Fortune 100 American multinational conglomerate producing commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers.
The assignment involves providing training in 9 countries across 15 different cities. The program was initiated in 2016, and has completed training of 500+ project managers for building Agile competencies and practices
QAI chosen as a partner for a Top 5 Indian IT major for conducting Skill Based Assessments in the areas of Functional Testing, Test Automation, and specialized test automation tools namely HP UFT; HP ALM, Selenium; JIRA. The skill assessment involves a comprehensive evaluation of the case study solution submitted by the client team member.
The assignment involved evaluating 10,000+ associates across 400+ practical scenarios across 7 competency areas over the past 12 months, and involved 15 subject matter experts of QAI. The client is a Fortune 500 organization providing Digital, Technology, Consulting, and operations services.
QAI’s Software Certifications’ program has certified over 50,000+ professionals worldwide including large blocks of team members at notable companies.
5000+ certified at TCS, 4400+ certified at Infosys, 2100+ certified at Accenture, 700+ certified at Satyam, 800+ certified at CSC, 750+ certified at IBM, 700+ certified at Cognizant and many more. These certification programs are recognized globally by their brand name, Software Certifications, and are available in over 135 countries at more than 3000 test locations.
QAI provides 40+ Agile training sessions for a Global Fortune 500 Financial services corporation.
The trainings include Mastering Agile Scrum (MAS), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Kanban.
Training for Business & Enterprise
A number of Fortune 100 companies trust us to be their training partners. QAI specializes in both in-house trainings and online courses for enterprises