HIGH MATURITY BEST PRAACTICES
Enabling Capability for Performance & Innovation
August 5-6, 2021 | Live Virtual Summit 06:00 AM (US EST) | 11:00 AM (BST) | 03:30 PM (IST)
1. Decoding Customers: Through the Lens of Ethnography & Design Research By: Anubha kakroo
2. Design Thinking to Discover the Purpose of the Problem By: Nimesh Pilla
3. How do you build a culture of Innovation? By: Dr. Ripi Singh
4. Essential Patterns Of Mature Leaders (Part 1 Of 2) By: Bob Galen & Shaun Bradshaw
5. Quality Engineering in Devops World – a strategic enabler By: Pradeep Govindasamy
6. Business Value Of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, & Devops By: Dr. David Rico
7. Rebalancing the Test Pyramid: API Testing and Service Virtualization for Continuous Testing By: Robert Wagner
8. DevOps Fundamentals By: Dev P. Yadav
7. Live virtual workout “Re-imagining the Role of L&D in the New Normal” By: David P. Isaac
QAI was selected as a Global Training Partner for a Fortune 100 American multinational conglomerate that produced commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers.
The assignment involved providing training in 9 countries across 15 different cities. Since the program initiated in 2016, QAI has trained 500+ project managers for building agile competencies and practices.
QAI was chosen as a partner for a “Top 5 Indian IT Major” to conduct skill-based assessments in the areas of Functional Testing, Test Automation, and Specialized Test Automation Tools including HP UFT, HP ALM, Selenium and JIRA. The client was a Fortune 500 organization that provided digital, technology, consulting, and operations services.
As a part of the skill assessment, the client team submitted their case study solution for a comprehensive evaluation. QAI involved 15 QAI subject matter experts and evaluated 10,000+ associates across 400+ practical scenarios and 7 competency areas over the past 12 months.
The QAI Software Certifications program has certified over 50,000+ professionals worldwide, including team members from notable companies: 5000+ certified at TCS, 4400+ certified at Infosys, 2100+ certified at Accenture, 700+ certified at Satyam, 800+ certified at CSC, 750+ certified at IBM, 700+ certified at Cognizant and many more.
QAI certification programs are recognized globally by their brand name “Software Certifications”, and are available in over 135 countries at more than 3000 test locations.
QAI provided 40+ agile training sessions for a Global Fortune 500 Financial Services Corporation.
The training included Mastering Agile Scrum (MAS), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Kanban.
Training for Business & Enterprise
A number of Fortune 100 companies trust us to be their training partners. QAI specializes in both in-house trainings and online courses for enterprises