SEISM Authorized Introduction To CMMI® For Services Ver 1.3
This three-day course introduces you to the CMMI® for Services (CMMI®-SVC) model. This model is a framework of best practices that help organizations to establish, deliver, maintain, manage and improve their services.
The course is a prerequisite for any authorisation or subsequent course that calls for an Introduction to CMMI® requirement. CMMI®-SVC is a comprehensive set of guidelines that helps organizations to establish and improve processes for delivering service.
The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. After attending the course, you will be able to describe the CMMI®-SVC model, apply the model’s process areas, and locate information in the model.
This course enables you to:
- Determine whether CMMI-SVC applies to your business context
- Learn effective practices for defining, establishing, and managing service
- Sustain your improvement
- Prepare for next steps, such as an appraisal
Anyone interested in learning about CMMI®-SVC or working in typical service organizations and falling under any of the following roles or categories:
- Quality team members
- Process team members
- Appraisal team members
- Project leads tasks with developing new service line
- Overview of CMMI®-SVC
- Defining, Establishing, and Delivering Service
- Monitoring and Controlling Service and Work Products
- Ensuring Service Mission Success
- Managing Demand
- Why Model-Based Process Improvement Aids Service Excellence