- The 2 day workshop focusses on learning TRIZ skills to solve business problems and is aimed at senior organisation members who are have ability to initiate and nurture change in their organisation.
- Program object is to equip participants with skills to solve business problems innovatively and go with solutions at the end of the session.
- It is necessary that all team members either individually or in groups of three identify a business problem to be investigated and resolved using the innovation principles.
- Basic Innovation tools and methodologies will be learnt using case studies and exercises and then deployed by the teams.
- The candidates attending the program will get a participation certificate after submitting a response to the case that is assigned during the program.
The course is suitable for those who and those who are able to influence processes, business systems and people. No prior technical knowledge in any field is a pre- requisite for this program. People who are convinced that they are creative and can find newer and better solutions to today’s business problems are ideal candidates for this program.
Participants are expected to use yED Graph editor for this program to create RCA+ Charts. Fully operational version of this software can be downloaded from – https://www.yworks.com/products/yed
Course outline and contents:
- Introduction to Business Innovation
- How TRIZ helps in Innovation and problem solving
- 9 Window diagram or Multi screen diagram
- Ideality and Ideal solutions
- Resource thinking
- Perception mapping
- Understanding current situation
- RCA+ continued
- 40 Inventive principles for Business
- Contradiction matrix for Business
- Evaluation and selection of ideas
- Introduction to the case study and expected outcomes