Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM® course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM® test. A CSM® performs the following functions:
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical Project Manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
2 Day Classroom Training
- Highly experienced & certified Scrum trainer(CST). Limited batch size – assured focus and quality.
2 CSMPractitioner Practice Tests
- Work out 2 full-length CSM simulation tests for extensive practice.
- Take CSM exam and become CSM certified
There are no eligibility criteria set for the ScrumMaster certification. Any professional looking to further his career in management can attend the course and attempt the test.
1)What is CSM?
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM® course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM® test.
2)What are the eligibility criteria for CSM exams?
There is no eligibility criterion for attempting the CSMexam.
3)How long are the CSM qualifications valid for?
CSMqualification is not valid for a defined period and will not expire.
4)What happens if I fail an exam?
In the unfortunate case you failed an examination you can take part in another training session, which is subject to a re-sit fee.
5)Is QAI accredited by Scrum Alliance to provide CSM Certification Training?
Yes, QAI is accredited by Scrum Alliance as an ATO for CSM training.
Our Most Popular Courses: